Thursday, November 27, 2008

Turkey's In The Oven!!!

But more on that later! Now, it's time to relax! Everything is done and just needs to be re-heated when it's time to grub!

Justin is home from a loooooooong 32-hour shift sans sleep. Needless to say he is zonked out and I'm relaxing with a glass of wine!

The main purpose of this post actually has nothing to do with Thanksgiving...

This post is for all my OSLers...I am thinking of you all right this moment, not because it is Thanksgiving and I am extremely thankful for the amazing friends you all are, but because I turned on the TV and saw that this was on...

Memories...I miss you all so much!!! HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

xoxo,
Critter/DogTip/Sherlby Mare/Shel

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Shel, I totally have this movie sitting next to my TV from Netflix. I haven't had the opportunity to watch it yet; but like you I wanted to see it b.c. of the memories.