Thursday, September 11, 2008

Such A Beautiful Sight...

After a summer of torture with nothing but tennis, baseball and golf to satisfy my athletic viewing needs, I bow down to the Sports Gods when I finally see this on my ancient, circa 1986 television screen in front of me*:



Welcome Back Football Season...You've Been Missed!

I'm looking forward to a great NCAA and NFL season...hopefully it'll be an exciting one! I also hope we get to make it to a University of Texas football game at some point this season...or at least a tailgate. ;)

*I would rather have a closet full of extremely cute shoes and clothes than a $2,000 flat screen TV. I've seen basketball and football games in real life, so I don't care about seeing them in HD. And I'm pretty sure Will & Grace re-runs will survive without being in higher res.

No comments: