Monday, September 15, 2008

Weekend Recap

Happy Monday! I hope everyone had a great weekend! Mine was very low-key, lazy and filled with football! I'm very happy about the uneventfulness, considering the rest of September and October are jam-packed!

Justin had surprised me with tickets to the Tim McGraw Benefit Concert at Ft. Sam Houston for Thursday night! It was so much fun...I'll post about it soon! We were out pretty late and partied a little too hard for a work-night, so Friday night we layed around the apartment, watched TV and went to bed early.

Justin was on call Saturday so he was up and out the door by 5:30am, leaving me wide awake and unable to go back to bed! I went out and finally found pillows I liked for the living room. I also bought some new picture frames and towels for the guest bathroom. I came home and rearranged the living room and cleaned up a bit. The rest of the day was spent lounging around with College Football on the TV and a glass of wine in my hand.

Justin got back from call early, I mean earrrrrrrly, Sunday so, once again, I was up early! I put him to bed and went out grocery shopping. Came back and watched more football! I made a FABULOUS new pork chop recipe for dinner! (I'll post that later, too!)

It's a busy week for both of us...I have two after-work functions and he is taking his USMLE Step 3 Board Exam on Tuesday and Wednesday (ugh!)! Hope everyone has a great week!

No comments: